The Red Roof Inn is surrounded by fun for the family. Find Shopping , Attractions, Dining all just walking distance away. Two of the newest and largest attractions in Pigeon Forge are located directly across the street from our property.
Trolley service is available to all the favorites such as The Old Mill Historic District, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Tanger Outlet and more!
Alcatraz Crime Museum
Featuring These Attractions!
Exhibits and amenities include:
* 25,000 square feet of floor space over 2 floors.
* 100 interactive exhibits.
* “A Notorious History of American Crime”.
* “Punishment: The Consequence of Crime”.
* “Crime Fighting.”
* “Crime Scene Investigation.”
* “Counterfeit Crimes & Pop Culture”.
* “The OJ Simpson White Bronco”.
* “Ted Bundy’s VW Beetle”.
* “Junior Detectives” fun exhibits for kids.
* Accommodations for groups.
* Special needs assistance available.
The Island in Pigeon Forge
Ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
Located at The Island just off the Parkway in Pigeon Forge is the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. The views of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville and the Mountains are simply unbelievable! The fountain area at The Island is great for people watching and there are many shops and restaurants to continue to entertain!